Part-time/ Non-exempt Hours: 28 hours weekly, schedule varies Location of Services:
• Facilitate in-home evidence based Standard Triple P Parenting education to parents enrolled in the Triple P Parenting Program.
• Responsible for curriculum preparation.
• Complete all data collection as required which includes parent demographics, assessments, and sign in sheets.
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Attend orientations, fidelity meetings, and trainings as required
• Other duties as assigned by Parenting Program Director Qualifications:
• Triple P Parenting certification preferred but not required. Training will be provided.
• Must be bilingual (English/Spanish).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office use is highly desired.
• Ability to pass a Level II Background Screening.
• Maintain a valid Florida driver's license, reliable transportation, adequate auto insurance as required by State law.
• Must be culturally competent and punctual.
• Preferably a parent. Education/Experience:
• Requires High School diploma or GED (General Education Degree). Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in the fields of health, education, child care, or social services, preferred.
• If no Post-Secondary education, candidate must have experience in "hands-on" roles dealing with parents, children or teenagers.
• Knowledge of Child Adolescent Development preferred. Training will be provided.
Interested candidates please email your resumes to Janet@fofmiami.org. with position title on the subject line.
The Youth and Family Center
111 NW 183rd St. Ste. #110
Miami Gardens, Florida 33169